Do more faster with the powerful and affordable T-Rex CNC machine
- Designed for production environments
- Heavy duty steel frame
- Ball screws and profiled linear guides
- Premium professional quality
- Huge range of accessories
- Friendly price
- Free support
- Easy to use
- Made in Germany
Need a smaller/desktop CNC instead?
Check out the High-Z.
T-Rex CNC professional router/milling machine
The fast, precise, reliable, and powerful CNC option for business and serious enthusiasts
This is the the floor standing machine model in the CNC-STEP machine range. It is built on a steel frame. The smallest models are made from cast steel, and larger machines have a tubular steel substructure.
The series was developed based on customer demand for a larger machine. And it was designed in particular for processing sheet materials.
Just like the High-Z range, T-Rex can be equipped with a vast range of accessories including various HF spindles, rotary axis, tangential cutters, laser scanner, vinyl cutter, diamond drag tool, and much more.
With a very high-quality torsion free steel frame, ball screws on all axes, HiWin/THK profiled guide rails, and optimized geometry, the T-Rex is fast, precise, reliable, and powerful. It is a perfect solution for small workshops and very serious enthusiasts.
- Drive: 3 brushless stepping motors by Nanotec with 4,2 A each
- Ground and 61 hrc surface hardened guides on Z axis: 16 mm
- HiWin/THK profiled linear guides on X/Y axes
- Ø 24/16/16 or Ø 32/16/16 mm premium ball screws and ball screw nuts X/Y/Z
- Multiple ball-bearings at ends of all ball screws (proprietary brand)
- Unobstructed material loading in the X direction
- Rapid traverse max. ca. 17.000 mm/min
- Operating speed max. ca. 12.000 mm/min
- Technical resolution X/Y : 0,005 mm, Z: 0,0025mm
- Maximum backlash: 10µm (0,01 mm)
- Repeatable accuracy: 0,01 mm
- Non-contact reference switches/limit switches on all axes
- Double emergency-stop buttons
- Energy chains for a clean cable management
- Standard spindle/router mount: Ø 43mm
- Standard control software: WIN PCNC USB with other options available such as KineticNC
- 5-channel micro step controller Zero3 with 4 x 3,5 A output for steppers
- Huge range of accessories and extra options available
- FREE support
|Technical data T-Rex CNC machine||T-REX 0609||T-REX 0712||T-REX 1215||T-REX 1224|
|Travel X-axis||900 mm||1200 mm||1500 mm||2400 mm|
|Travel Y-axis||600 mm||700 mm||1200 mm||1200 mm|
|Travel Z-axis||130 mm||130 mm||130 mm||130 mm|
|Max gantry clearance (Standard)||130 mm||130 mm||130 mm||130 mm|
Need to see some action? go ahead...
Not had enough yet? No problem.
Head on over to the Tube and browse there instead...