CNC Rotary table / 4th axis
Rotary table RounDino 120 for 4th axis machining
The 4th axis RounDino is a premium 4th axis. It is a stable and precise tool that gives you 360 degree access to your stock while milling.
This is not a belt drive round table for engraving only. It is a high-precision unit with ground worm gear suitable for wood, plastic, and metal milling. It has a holding torque of 20Nm.
It can be used as a rotary table or as a 4th axis since you can attach it either horizontally or vertically.
Technical details and features
- Total vertical height: 145 mm
- Total horizontal height: 70 mm
- Center point height: 60 mm
- Face plate diameter: 109 mm
- Maximum feed diameter: 120mm
- Contact surface flatness: 0,02 - 0,03mm
- Circular accuracy: 0.015 - 0.025 mm
- Max reversal error: 0.04 degrees
- Internal cones: MK 1
- Internal bore / through hole: Ø 10.3 mm
- Bearings: 4-position sealed ball bearing / pre-loaded, free of play
- Output torque: 20 Nm
- Weight: 3.9 Kg
- High-precision, ground worm gear with gear ratio: 100: 1 / pre-loaded with disc springs
- Mounting holes: Ø 7 mm 150 mm C-C / 4 vertical, 4 horizontal
- Rotation speed: 0.1 - 3.2 rpm
- Step resolution at output: 160,000 steps per revolution for 1/8 step operation
- Setting accuracy +/- 1 step corresponds to +/- 0.135 angular minutes
ROUNDINO 120 - 4TH AXIS
- High precision build
- Ground worm gear - no belt
- Maximum performance
- 20 Nm holding torque
Need to see some action? go ahead...
Not had enough yet? No problem.
Head on over to the Tube and browse there instead...