CNC router / milling spindle by German kress
Kress milling / routing spindles - 1050 FME-1 and FME-P
There are two models of the 1050W spindles from Kress with 5,000 - 25,000 rpm.
There is the standard Kress 1050 FME-1 and the Kress 1050 FME-P.
The latter takes ER16 collets instead of Kress collets. And it also has a stiffer body with better runout of max 0.01 mm guaranteed. The standard model has a runout of max 0.015.
The Kress is ideally suited for all applications in plexiglass, plastic, PVC, and more due to the relatively low speed of 5000 rpm. It is also powerful enough to work with harder materials such as marble, slate, and non ferrous metals.
The 43H7 stainless steel mounting neck ensures that the bearing seats are not compromised when the spindle is clamped into the spindle holder. This prevents overheating of the bearings and the spindle itself.
Like all spindles we offer, it is very quiet - only 74 dB at 5000 rpm.
- Spindle neck 43H7 made of stainless steel
- MAXX-Power milling motor 1050 Watt
- Slim design
- Full wave electronics for constant power and speed
- Soft start and start current limiter
- Spindle winding prtected against dust and particulates
- Aluminum motor body with double bearing
- Spindle lock for very very easy tool changes
- Electronic overload protection
- Automatic cut-off carbon brushes to protect the motor
- Power cord with patented quick connect
- Power cable - length 4 meters / 6 meters available as an accessory
- Power requirement: 220/230V and 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption 1050 watts
- Power output: 600 watts
- Speed range: 5,000 -25,000 rpm.
- Largest collet diameter: 10 mm
- Mounting neck: Ø 43 mm - Stainless steel
- Maximum milling diameter: 36mm
- Machine weight 1.7 kg
- Very quiet, only 74dB at 5,000 rpm
Included with delivery
- Milling/routing spindle Kress 1050 FME-1/FME-P
- Precision collet 8 mm
- 4 meter power cord
- Owners manual
KRESS 1050 FME-1 / FME-P
- Robust body
- Good RPM rage
- Good torque
- Quiet 74 dB
- Made in Germany
Need to see some action? go ahead...
Not had enough yet? No problem.
Head on over to the Tube and browse there instead...