CNC Router / milling spindle by Kress for 110V
Kress milling / routing spindle - FME 800
This is the smallest Kress spindle and the only spindle designed for 110V.
The speed range is higher than the 220V models - 10,000 - 29,000 rpm.
The 43H7 stainless steel mounting neck ensures that the bearing seats are not compromised when the spindle is clamped into the spindle holder. This prevents overheating of the bearings and the spindle itself.
Like all spindles we offer, it is very quiet - only 74 dB at 5000 rpm.
- Spindle neck 43H7 made of stainless steel
- MAXX-Power milling motor 800 Watt
- Slim design
- Full wave electronics for constant power and speed
- Soft start and start current limiter
- Spindle winding protected against dust and particulates
- Aluminum motor body with double bearing
- Spindle lock for very very easy tool changes
- Electronic overload protection
- Automatic cut-off carbon brushes to protect the motor
- Power cord with patented quick connect
- Power cable - length 4 meters / 6 meters available as an accessory
- Power requirement: 110V and 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption 800 watts
- Speed range: 10,000 -29,000 rpm.
- Largest collet diameter: 10 mm
- Mounting neck: Ø 43 mm - Stainless steel
- Maximum milling diameter: 36mm
- Machine weight 1.4 kg
Included with delivery
- Milling/routing spindle Kress FME 800
- Precision collet 8 mm
- 4 meter power cord
- Owners manual
KRESS FME 800
- Maximum stiffness
- Maximum accuracy
- Maximum performance
- Unbeatable price
- Quality - Made in Germany
Need to see some action? go ahead...
Not had enough yet? No problem.
Head on over to the Tube and browse there instead...