CNC Router / milling spindle by Mafell for 110V
Milling / routing spindles made in Germany by Mafell
The rugged Mafell FM 1000 spindle is a very high quality unit with an RPM range of 4,000-25,000. It has a labyrinth seal that protects the unit from dust. This is especially useful when milling materials that generate abrasive dust such as stone.
It is possible to mill or engrave almost any materials plastics, wood, soft and hard metals, and stone.
Features of the MAFELL FE 1000 milling motor
- Powerful 1000W milling motor for 110V/60Hz
- High torque for milling and engraving in hardwood, brass, steel and more
- Concentricity: 0.01 mm
- Soft start and start current limit
- Labyrinth seal protects against dust and particles
- Automatic shut off when carbon brushes are worn
- Easy carbon brush replacement
- Comes with 1/4" collet as standard and US power plug
- Spindle lock for easy tool change
- Power 1000W
- Idle speed 4,000 - 25,000 rpm
- Collets: 3, 6, 8 mm, and 1/8", 1/4"
- Mounting sleeve: Ø 43mm
- Maximum tool diameter: 40 mm
- Maximum collet diameter: 8 mm
- Weight: 1.65 kg
- Very quiet, <75 dB
- Requires 110V
Included in the delivery
- Milling motor MAFELL FME 1000 - color red-black
- Precision collet 1/4"
- US power cable
MAFELL FM 1000
- Robust German build and design
- Wide RPM rage
- High torque
- Low noice
- German quality
Need to see some action? go ahead...
Not had enough yet? No problem.
Head on over to the Tube and browse there instead...