professional HP pRO s3 Structured light 3D scanner
HP PRO S3 Structured Light 3D Scanner
Professional and affordable 3D scanning solution
This scanner is very cost effective solution for high quality 3D scanning without tying up your CNC machine during the scanning phase. This scanner operates independent of you CNC. So you can scan and make at the same
The entire scanning system is mobile. Place the scanner in front of your object. Hit the "scan" button on your laptop, and a few seconds later you have captured the 3D data. Scans from different sides of the object are then fused for a closed, water tight, full 3D model.
You can also retouch, align, complement, and blend parts of the scans directly in the included software. Then save your model as an OBJ, STL, or PLY file which can be imported to almost any CAD/CAM program.
- Scan size from 30 to 500 mm
- Resolution: Up to about 0.1% of the scan size (0.05-0.06mm)
- Scanning time: Single scan in seconds
- Point density: up to 2,300,000 vertices per scan
- Export formats: OBJ, STL and PLY
System requirements required (recommended):
- Standard PC WIN XP, Vista 7 or 8 (two-core 2 Ghz CPU)
- 2 free USB ports
- (64 bit Windows)
- (8 Gb main memory)
- (3d graphics card VVidea GeForce or ATI Radeon with 1Gb RAM or more)
- (USB 3.0)
Included with delivery
- HD CAM Industrial camera with high-quality lens
- Video projector with special optics for large focus range, including remote control
- Software DAVID-4-PRO to USB-Stick
- Slider rail made of red anodized aluminum
- Calibration surfaces made of glass, printed on both sides for different scanning volumes
- Quick start instructions
- All necessary connection cables
- Power plug
- Various mounting aids
STRUCTURED LIGHT SCANNER
- High resolution
- Easy to use
- Single scans in seconds
- Save files as OBJ, STL, PLY
Need to see some action? go ahead...
Not had enough yet? No problem.
Head on over to the Tube and browse there instead...