Vectric VCarve Pro / Desktop CAD/CAM software
- Low cost
- Very intuitive and easy
- Import STL 3D models
- Fantastic tutorials
- Very fast to use
VCarve Pro and VCarve Desktop CAD/CAM
These two VCarve options from Vectric are our most popular CAD/CAM solutions next to Autodesk Fusion 360. The biggest difference for most users is the size limitation of 600 x 600 mm on the desktop version and the rotary machining capability in the Pro version.
Otherwise both Pro and Desktop feature the most user friendly drafting and toolpath generating option anywhere. It is very easy to learn with a fantastic library of tutorials. It is easy enough even for a non-techie beginner, yet it has features that satisfy many professional needs.
VCARVE PRO AND DESKTOP FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Complete set of 2D Design and Layout Tools
- Layer control, guide lines, snap grid
- Text Editing + Single Line Engraving Fonts
- 2D File Import - DWG, DXF, EPS, AI, PDF, SKP, SVG
- Image File Import - BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF
- Vectorize images to create vectors for machining
- Single 3D File Import (STL, OBJ, 3DM, SKP etc.)
- Import Multiple Vectric 3D Clip Art Files for Layout and Assembly (V3M file format)
- Includes 100+ 2D Clip Art Designs
- Includes 300+ 3D Clip Art Models
- Robust V-Carving
- Raised 3D Prism machining
- Molding Toolpaths - to create constant cross section profiles, arches, frames etc.
- Auto-Inlays with multiple options
- 3D Random Texturing Toolpath
- 2D Profiling with Interactive Tabs / Bridges, Lead and Ramp options
- Pocketing with optimization for 2 cutters
- Drilling with option for Peck Drilling
- Beveled Letters
- Custom Molding and Form Cutters
- 3D Roughing and Finishing Toolpaths
- Multi-color Toolpath Previews
VCARVE PRO ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Work on parts larger than 24"x24" (600mm x 600mm)
- True Shape Nesting for material optimization
- Toolpath Templates
- Merge Toolpaths
- Job Setup Sheets
- Gadget (scripting) support
- Rotary Axis (Wrapping)
We offer all of Vectric's programs - Aspire, VCarve, PhotoVCarve, Cut2D, Cut3D.
For feature lists and comparisons, have a look at Vectric's own product descriptions...
Need to see some action? go ahead...
Not had enough yet? No problem.
Head on over to the Tube and browse there instead...