Universal CNC Laser scanner 4500
LaserProbe4500 universal 3D laser scanning solution for CNC machines
With the LaserProbe4500 you can easily scan almost any objects that fits within the size of your CNC machine work area. It is easy to install and easy to run.
The scanner generates a point cloud of XYZ data points that also can be saved as an STL file for direct milling / routing after the scan is completed.
If you want/need to modify the model, you can save it and use a modeling program such as the FREE Meshmixer to make any changes necessary.
This system can be used on almost any CNC machine making it a universal solution for laser 3D scanning.
For scanning large areas, this is a perfect solution.
If you are looking to scan smaller objects up to 500 mm long, then we can also recommend the new HP 3D Structured Light Scanner Pro S3.
LASER SCANNER 4500
- Universal design - use on any CNC
- Resolution 0.03 mm
- Easy to use
- Software included
- Save scans as point cloud or .stl
|Materials that can be scanned||Anything that is not transparent or reflective.|
|Raster scan for XY||any|
|Field scan for XY||any|
|Scanning depth, mm||100 or customized as desired *|
|Average scanning speed, points / second||4500|
|Average scan time per 100 x 100 mm||6-10 minutes|
- Processor: not lower than Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz
- RAM: not less than 1024 MB (recommended is 4096MB).
- Storage space: not less than 20 GB, NFTS file system is required.
- Video card: ATI / NVidia and not less than 256MB video memory.
- Operating system: Windows 2000 / Windows XP up to WIN7
- Further: USB 2.0 is required
Need to see some action? go ahead...
Not had enough yet? No problem.
Head on over to the Tube and browse there instead...