CNC Vacuum tables
Inexpensive vacuum tables for holding sheet materials
These vacuum tables are ideal for budget conscious users. They can be connected to a regular ShopVac or other dust collection system to hold a variety of parts without further mechanical clamping. They are particularly good for sheet goods of many kinds.
The white plastic top can be surfaced with a fly cutter for ultimate flatness.
A rubber mat that lets air through is provided as a sacrificial layer when cutting through your stock.
Advantages of this vacuum clamping technology
- Reduce the time for clamping sheets by 70%-90%
- Vibration-free clamping of thin and elastic materials - equal holding force across the entire surface
- Easy assembly and handling.
- 6mm bore holes with C-C 10mm across the vacuum table surface.
- Use locating pins for batch/mass production
- High clamping force per square meter through 6mm holes
- vacuum connectors on all sides so you can connect several tables together
- Sacrificial rubber mat that also provides 30% better adhesion by increasing horizontal friction.
- Shop vac connector
- Connecting hoses
- A4 Special film for covering unused working surface
- 4 x pins 6x14mm and4 x pins 6x18mm
What else do you need?
Learn more about vacuum clamping systems in general from CNCCookbook.
- Reduce setup time by 70-90%
- Form stable design
- Max flow design
- Connect several tables together
- Easy setup
- Great price
- Quality - Made in Germany
- 220 x 320 mm
- 300 x 400 mm
- 300 x 450 mm
- 300 x 600 mm
- 400 x 600 mm
- 400 x 700 mm
- 400 x 1000 mm
- 600 x 1000 mm
- 1000 x 1000 mm
- 1500 x 1000 mm
Need to see some action? go ahead...
Not had enough yet? No problem.
Head on over to the Tube and browse there instead...