Vacuum pumps for CNC Vacuum tables
Vacuum pump and mini compressor - oil-free and maintenance-free - made by Thomas (USA)
This vacuum pump from Thomas (USA) can also be used as a mini compressor. It is used all over the world in very volatile environments and the quality is particularly high.
Compared to same size side channel compressors, which rarely exceeds 0.45 bar, this pump reaches negative 0.92 bar. That is more than enough for sheet materials on our smaller High-Z machines.
These pumps are not always in stock. They are used pumps, in top condition, with 2 years warranty, and with more then 50% discount. So, they are in high demand. They are sourced from hospitals where they are used in respiratory machines and have to he replaced frequently for safety reasons.
When used as a mini-compressor, you get 3+ bar, so it is a perfect option for the spray mist cooling system.
- Oil-free, dry running pistons and maintenance-free cylinders
- Permanently lubricated sintered bearings
- Stainless steel valves
- Lightweight construction (aluminum die-cast components)
- Long-term high-performance piston seals
- Hard-coated aluminum cylinder for optimum heat dissipation
- Enclosed in Rittal housing
- Brass connection for compressed air and vacuum
- Flow rate up to 130 l / min
- Pressure up to 3.1 bar / 45 PSI
- High negative pressure up to 0.93 bar
- Oil-free, no oil contamination, lower operating costs
- Designed for continuous operation
- 230 V motor including condenser and connection cable
- Suction capacity approx. 120 l / min or ~ 6.6 m³ / h
- Thermal overload protection
- Connections: Push-in fittings for 12 mm pneumatic hose (fast and easy)
- Used equipment with 2 years warranty
- Dimensions: 320 x 240 x 180 cm
- Weight: 8.5 Kg
- Power requirement: 230 Volt
- Maximum performance
- Small size
- 2-year warranty
- Made in the USA
Need to see some action? go ahead...
Not had enough yet? No problem.
Head on over to the Tube and browse there instead...