High-Z Standard - the most affordable premium CNC machines around
Router, mill, cut, or engrave on almost any material with these versatile bestselling CNC machines
High-Z, the affordable CNC Machine – Standard series with trapezium spindles
This is the original High-Z of German CNC-STEP e.K.with more than 6600 units sold.
It is the most popular gantry style CNC milling machine in its price range from Europe. The versatility is unparalleled thanks to the unique construction and the vast range of CNC accessories.
With the High-Z CNC router you get a time tested and proven multi-purpose CNC solution with TUV certified quality.
For your safety, all our CNC machines have emergency stop buttons both on the machine itself and on the controller.
If you are new to CNC – don’t worry. All our machines are extremely easy to use. And we will recommend the best software for your needs. If you ever need help with the machine, you are in good hands. We offer free CNC support with all of our CNC systems.
There are many benefits beyond the premium build and material quality. And if you have a CNC application that isn’t referenced anywhere here on our site, please get in touch so we can help you with a custom solution.
Three models are available: 400, 720, 1000.
HIGH Z STANDARD
- The original High-Z series
- Trapezium spindles
- Open frame in X and Z directions
- Professional quality
- Unbeatable price
- Huge range of accessories
- Free support
- Made in Germany
Need something faster or larger?
Check out the High-Z Turbo or T-Rex
- Drive: 4 brushless stepping motors by Nanotec with 4,2 A each
- Ground and 61 hrc surface hardened guides: X and Y axes, 22 mm / Z axis, 16mm
- Ø 12 mm Trapezium spindles and nylatron nuts
- Ball bearings at both sides of lead screws on X and Y axis
- 2 X-axis motors, one on each side for an open frame design with maximum versatility
- Unobstructed material loading in the X direction
- Working speed around 3000 mm/min max.
- Traverse speed of rapid feed: max. 4000 mm/min
- Technical resolution : 0,003 mm (1/10 Step)
- Max backlash: 30µm (0,03mm)
- Repeatable accuracy: 10µm (0,01mm)
- Reference- and limit switches on all axes
- Emergency stop button on both machine and controller
- Energy chain for clean cabling
- Standard spindle/router mount: Ø 43mm
- Standard control software: WIN PCNC USB with other options available such as KineticNC
- 5-channel micro step controller Zero3 with 4 x 3,5 A output for steppers
- Huge range of accessories and extra options available
- FREE support
|Techncal data High-Z CNC Standard with trapezium spindles||S400||S720||S1000|
|X-axis Travel||400 mm||720 mm||1000 mm|
|Y-axis Travel||300 mm||420 mm||600 mm|
|Z-axis Travel||110 mm||110 mm||110 mm|
Why use a CNC machine?
There are good reasons to do some engraving work by hand. But in many cases it makes more sense to invest in a machine. Because it will finish complex tasks in minutes that would take hours to do by hand.
And with CNC technology being mature and common these days, more businesses and hobbyists than ever can enjoy the incredible precision, repeatability, and professional results of a high-quality CNC machine like the High-Z.
Common applications for our machines include:
Photo engraving - on stone, granite, glass, or wood
Marking applications such as trophy and award engraving
Serialization of products and parts
Creating 3D lithophanes
3D milling of almost any material
2D applications on almost any material
Need to see some action? go ahead...
Not had enough yet? No problem.
Head on over to the Tube and browse there instead...