CNC wireless remote control
Wireless remote for your CNC machine
This remote control unit is very convenient for setting up new jobs. It connects via Bluetooth so there are no cables that get tangled. Together with WinPCNC it covers all the basic functions such as manual traverse, move to zero points, starting and stopping the spindle or cooling, and more.
Functions of buttons
- 12 keys for moving 4 axes X / Y / Z and C
- 2 function keys: On/Off for spindle and cooling
- Shift + any axis traverse key: Rapid traverse to move faster in all axes
- M3: 1st time after new start, this will initiate reference move
- M3: After 1st time use, this will start up menu and then turn spindle on/off
- M8: Cooling on/off
- X0, Y0, and Z0: moves directly to zero point
- X0, Y0, and Z0 while pressing Shift key: Saves the zero point of the selected axis
- Menu: Exit the menu
- P: Move to parking position
- Shift: provides additional functions as indicated above
IP65 dust protection and shock proof. The yellow color makes it easy to find.
- 1 x USB CNC remote control
- 1 x USB dongle
- 1 x manual Remote control
- 2 x Mignon 2xAA (pre-loaded with a current guard that needs to be removed before use)
WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL
- Easy to use
- Convenient job setup
- IP65 protection and shock proof
- Quality - Made in Germany
Need to see some action? go ahead...
Not had enough yet? No problem.
Head on over to the Tube and browse there instead...