TCM-4 - tangential cutter for CNC
TCM-4 - Tangential Cutter with fixed knife - no oscillation
This high-quality tangential knife is very similar to EOT-3, but the knife doesn't oscillate up and down. It is fixed. But just like EOT-3 it does turn in the direction of the cut via software. Given the fixed blade this unit is more suitable to thin materials.
- Robust aluminum housing
- Adjustable wheel for pressure control
- Display of the pressing force
- 43mm neck for easy attachment to common spindle holders
- Lock for knife depth adjustment
- Sliding element made from Teflon - prevents scratching
- High quality solid carbide blades
- High-quality stepping or servomotors
- 25-pin D-SUB connector
TCM-4 Accessories and options
- Solid-carbide blades available for various cutting tasks
- The blades have a 6mm shaft and are compatible with commercially available knives.
- Teflon sliding inserts with different diameters are available
- Fed rates with different pressure values
- Razor tools for the processing of corrugated board and cardboard
Double tool heads possible - for instance a TCM-4 can be coupled with an EOT-3 for maximum cutting possibilities without switching units.
Installation is made as easy as possible with detailed documentation.
TANGENTIAL CUTTER TCM-4
- Robust build
- Fits any 43 mm spindle holder
- Cut a wide range of materials
- High precision
- Fixed knife - no oscillation
- Knife turns in direction of cut via software
- Quality - Made in Germany
|Case height approx||192 mm|
|Case width approx||58 mm|
|Housing depth about||86 mm|
|Distance from center to rear cover||29 mm|
Need to see some action? go ahead...
Not had enough yet? No problem.
Head on over to the Tube and browse there instead...